How do I check the status of an order?
- When an order is placed on your Shopify store with an OGO product, the OGO app automatically fetches the order and send it to OGO.
- Within a business day, you'll be invoiced and billed (the credit card you add to the OGO app). If billed successfully you will receive an itemised invoice with your order details and prices
- Once invoiced, your order is now in the OGO production queue. The items are picked, prepared and printed over the next 2-4 business days.
- Your Shopify Order will have its status changed to 'fulfilled'
- Your order is then shipped, with Auspost sending a tracking email to your registered email address. Customers do not get a tracking email yet
- Live order status dashboard in the OGO App
- Tracking numbers sent to the store owner and the customer (optional)
- Tracking numbers updated to the Shopify Order details automatically
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.