Do I need to manually ‘Request Fulfilment’ for my Shopify orders?
Nope! There is no need to manually request fulfilment or send an order to OGO manually.
The OGO App automatically monitors your store for orders containing OGO products every 15 minutes. The Request Fulfilment feature of Shopify is not required. We’ll grab orders and bill/invoice you within a business day.
- OGO will monitor all orders from your store automatically
- If an order has status 'paid' and contains an OGO product, it will be sent to OGO for billing and processing
- OGO invoices every business day. Your credt card will be charged automatically and an itemised invoice sent to you
- The invoice is your confirmation that your order has been received and will start production (allow 2-7 business days for production).
- Once production is complete, the Shopify Order status is updated to 'fulfilled' and the Auspost tracking number is added to the order.