Where is the tracking for my order?
Since October 8th, 2019:
All Australian orders will now have the Auspost tracking numbers added to the Shopify Order details once despatched. In addition, the status of the order will change from 'pending fulfilment' to 'fulfilled'.
- The Auspost tracking details are added once an order has finished production and shipped
- Production times range from 2-7 business days.
- Order status is changed to 'fulfilled' on Shopify
- It is the responsibility of the store owner to set up their own automated emails to send messages to customers letting them know the order has shipped and their tracking number
International Orders are not being updated automatically as yet. The OGO team is working on this as a priority.
International tracking numbers can be requested by email firstname.lastname@example.org, 3 business after an order has been placed & invoiced. Please include the following information
- The Shopify Order Number (not your OGO Invoice number)
- Your myshopify.com name (the unique name for each Shopify store, NOT your custom domain name).
eg xxxxx.myshopify.com not my-custom-domain.com
On receipt of these details, we'll send you the tracking numbers.