Where can I find the Order Status and Tracking for my OGO Orders?
Status & Tracking in Shopify Order details
All Australian orders will now have the Auspost tracking numbers added to the Shopify Order details once despatched. In addition, the status of the order will change from 'pending fulfilment' to 'fulfilled'.
- The Auspost tracking details are added once an order has finished production and collected by Auspost.
- Production times range from 2-7 business days on average. (see our Shipping Page for current estimates on production & shipping times)
- Order status is changed to 'fulfilled' on Shopify
- It is the responsibility of the store owner to set up their own automated emails to send messages to customers letting them know the order has shipped and their tracking number
- OGO now triggers the 'Send Confirmation' email via the Shopify API, if your shipped email is set up and active, your customers will receive a shipping confirmation email for their order which should include the tracking details.
Status & Tracking in the OGO Shopify App
The production and shipping status of all your orders can be found in the OGO Shopify App's 'Orders' tab.
- Open the OGO Shopify App in your Shopify Admin
- Click on the 'Orders tab'. This will open the Orders dashboard
The current statuses include:
- Order Received
An order with an OGO product has been received and pending billing/invoicing.
- PaidThe order has been invoiced and billed successfully by OGO and fulfilment has now commenced
The order has been printed and despatched. Orders in Australia will have their Auspost tracking numbers in the Order Details page (see image below)
- Not an OGO Order
An order in your store does not contain any OGO products. OGO will not fulfil this order.
- Order Received
- Click on an individual order number to open up the order details. The Auspost Tracking number and link can be found in the 'Track' link next to the Order Status
International Orders (Not currently updating tracking or status)
International Orders are not being updated automatically as yet. The OGO team is working on this as a priority.
International tracking numbers can be requested by email firstname.lastname@example.org, 5 business after an order has been placed & invoiced. Please include the following information
- The Shopify Order Number (not your OGO Invoice number)
- Your myshopify.com name (the unique name for each Shopify store, NOT your custom domain name).
eg xxxxx.myshopify.com not my-custom-domain.com
On receipt of these details, we'll send you the tracking numbers.